(On Saturdays and Sundays my blog posts will give you a verse to study. I won’t give you the reference….you have to find it for yourself. I will then ask you some questions)
“CHETH. Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.”
- This is a new section of this chapter. How do we know this is a new section?
- What is the psalmist proclaiming in the first part of this verse?
- Do you think he was simply stating this or he was saying it in awe?
- Can we, as sinful creatures, come to this conclusion on our own?
- Isn’t it a beautiful thing how the Word and the diligent seeking after the Word can bring us to where our eyes are looking UP and not around? It always reminds us of how God is truly our everything. Hallelujah. He is all we need.
*** HELPFUL TIP ***
If you do not own a concordance or commentary, try downloading the e-sword app to your phone or tablet. This app can be VERY useful when you want to do a word study or find a verse when you are on the go.
Until Next Time, Lord willing,