(On Saturdays and Sundays my blog posts will give you a verse to study. I won’t give you the reference….you have to find it for yourself. I will then ask you some questions)
“ZAIN. Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.” Psalms 119:49
- Have you ever put your hope in something that ended up not happening or helping?
- Have you experienced the feeling of having your hopes dashed?
- Can God lie? (Give a supporting verse)
- If God has said something, can you actually put your hope in It?
- Does God want us to hope in Him?
- What does Psalm 31:24 have to say about hope?
- According to I Timothy 1:1, Who is our hope?
*** HELPFUL TIP ***
If you do not own a concordance or commentary, try downloading the e-sword app to your phone or tablet. This app can be VERY useful when you want to do a word study or find a verse when you are on the go.
Until Next Time, Lord willing,