(On Saturdays and Sundays my blog posts will give you a verse to study. I won’t give you the reference….you have to find it for yourself. I will then ask you some questions)
“Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments.”
- Who got rebuked for his pride for thinking he knew more and was better than God?
- Is that who you really want to emulate in your life? (Me either)
- What is the opposite of pride?
- Would you agree that humility in searching the Scriptures will keep you from erring in God’s commandments?
- If we dwell in God’s Word, we are more likely to follow it.
*** HELPFUL TIP ***
If you do not own a concordance or commentary, try downloading the e-sword app to your phone or tablet. This app can be VERY useful when you want to do a word study or find a verse when you are on the go.
Until Next Time, Lord willing,
READ THE BIBLE THROUGH WITH ME IN 36 WEEKS!
Today’s reading: Numbers 19 / Isaiah 54 / Psalm 103 / James 4