(On Saturdays and Sundays my blog posts will give you a verse to study. I won’t give you the reference….you have to find it for yourself. I will then ask you some questions)
“I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.”
- When you are full, do you want to eat? When the bills are paid and your account is padded, are you concerned with finances?
- When you are on your knees and God gives you victory through Scripture, does it make you want to rejoice?
- If you know that the Bible can fill a need and cause you to rejoice, is there a reason not to read it?
- Are we ever truly without a spiritual need?
- Can we truly ever stop thanking God and rejoicing in Salvation?
- Today is Easter. What we celebrate today is greater than any monetary wealth we could ever have. Rejoice in His Resurrection and what it means to you!
*** HELPFUL TIP ***
If you do not own a concordance or commentary, try downloading the e-sword app to your phone or tablet. This app can be VERY useful when you want to do a word study or find a verse when you are on the go.
Until Next Time, Lord willing,
READ THE BIBLE THROUGH WITH ME IN 36 WEEKS!
Today’s reading: Numbers 5 / Isaiah 30 / Psalm 88 / Romans 6