(On Saturdays and Sundays my blog posts will give you a verse to study. I won’t give you the reference….you have to find it for yourself. I will then ask you some questions)
“Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.”
- Can you remember a time when you were really ashamed of yourself or something you had done?
- When you think of that feeling, is that the way you want to feel in front of Christ every day?
- If your answer is no, then read Romans 8:1.
- What does walking after the flesh or walking after the Spirit mean?
- Do you think if we use a Scriptural formula for daily living, we will be able to serve God without being ashamed?
*** HELPFUL TIP ***
If you do not own a concordance or commentary, try downloading the e-sword app to your phone or tablet. This app can be VERY useful when you want to do a word study or find a verse when you are on the go.
Until Next Time, Lord willing,
READ THE BIBLE THROUGH WITH ME IN 36 WEEKS!
Today’s Reading: Leviticus 24 / Isaiah 17 / Psalm 80 / Mark 14